Calorimetry #3

I made a toddler sized calorimetry for E, from the same ball of Cleckheaton Vintage Hues that I used for mine (and I still have plenty of yarn left over from that ball!).  I cast on 68 stitches and went down to 28, but if I make a toddler one again I’ll just go down to 36 or even more, because it doesn’t need to be this wide.

 This is odd wool – in the first half of the ball the strand was one solid colour (which then changed, iykwim) but in the second half of the ball the strand was 2 strands of different colours twisted together, hence the brown flecks through the whole thing.  So it looks quite different to my one , and not because of the different stitch count.  But I like it anyway, and it stops E from stealing mine!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s