An F.O. at last!

Or is that “a F.O.”?  Anyway, I finished the the kool-aid dyed soaker for E (except for the waist elastic which is at mum’s house).  After all that hmmmming and haaaing about the cuffs, in the end I got brave and just used the dyed yarn to see how far it would go – it lasted for 5 rows each cuff, plus the row of picked up stitches and the cast-off, and I still had 2m left!  So I really didn’t have anything to worry about.

I did the cuffs last night while watching Mrs Caldicott’s Cabbage War (very enjoyable)  and today I did a wee bit of embroidery on the back.  I’m still not in love with them and I was feeling lazy so I kept the design simple.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Advertisements